This guide is covers everything about buying the best checked luggage.
A good luggage is one that is:
- Reliable enough to not break down in the middle of a trip
- Has great rolling wheels that are easy to maneuver.
- Awesome space to fit everything you’ll need for a trip.
Finding a good affordable and trustable luggage can be tricky with the huge range of suitcases available today.
…after tons of research and listening to what people have to say, we’ve chosen these as the best checked luggage for international travel or frequent flyers.
This is the #1 Top pick for 2018:
Best Checked Luggage 2018
1. Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside 28″ Luggage Review
The Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside 28″ Luggage our number one pick checked luggage buying guide.
It’s light-weight despite its size, has a lot of pockets to easily fill your clothes and such with.
Also got a so-called TSA Lock which makes it easier to open up for the TSA agent to easily scan your suitcase for faster check-ins.
With its 10 Year Limited Warranty and makes travel effortlessly and stylishly I will give it a high rating.
This is a great suitcase for those that want the travel to be as smooth as possible.
The four-wheels will make it go smoothly across the airport floor, also it has an inbuilt combination lock the system at the top for the zippers that are TSA compatible.
A push-button handle that goes up and down provides a steady grip and the bars is not wiggly as you have probably felt on other models.
Samsonite is a big brand in the luggage manufacturers and has plenty of experience in the field.
It’s incredibly light and tons of space to store your clothes also small pockets for other necessary stuff.
There is also a 24-inch version if you don’t need as big as 28″, here is the 24-inch version.
2. Travelpro Platinum Magna 2 Expandable Spinner Suiter Suitcase, 25-in, Black Review
This is the choice for a luxurious suitcase, Travelpro is well known to have the experience and expertise to create some amazing pieces of luggage.
The size of the overall dimensions are 27.5 x 18 x 11.25 and it weighs 9.9 lbs.
The handle on the side and on the top is made out of leather which is a nice touch for the luxurious feel.
A good thing is that they have a warranty called “Worry-free” which means that they will cover the cost of the repair if the damage is caused by the airline or other common carriers, not many manufacturers have this I believe.
This is a so-called spinner luggage which means it has four wheels you can spin it 360-degrees so you can move it sideways or straight.
The wheels will roll smoothly on terrains, cobblestone streets, hotels and especially on airport floors.
Well laid out and well-thought pockets to make sure you can fit all you need, it’s roomier than you might think out of a 25-inch suitcase.
Again from the same brand Travelpro is the Maxlite 4, I recommend this brand again because of the great quality for the price.
Travelpro does extensive testing for their suitcase designs at their testing facility in Florida.
The bag is water repellant coating inside and out which means it will be water resistant.
You can choose from a quite neat range of colors such as black, blue, merlot, purple and slate green.
This bag is very big so if you plan or are traveling with a lot of clothes and stuff this is the choice for that, but surprisingly lightweight despite being this big.
So it’s a great choice if you are on a long three-week business trip for example and needs a lot of space.
The handle on the top is especially good for this one it has their contour grip which means it has a rubber grip and the handles are more shaped to make it fit better with your hand instead of just a straight handle.
Make sure to weigh the luggage before you head to the airport since the 29-inch can fill a lot of stuff and can go over the airport weight limits.
4. Amazon Basics Hardside Spinner Luggage – 24-Inch, Black Review (Budget choice)
Here is a greatly affordable luggage if you want a hard case suitcase, this one is from AmazonBasics brand which is from Amazon themselves.
AmazonBasics does plenty of product testing to only check if it’s good enough for the brand which is comforting to hear.
This carry-on luggage has a protective hard shell and has a coating that will protect it from scratches.
Worth noting is that the shell is ABS extra thick just to make it more durable and improves the durability just so it lasts longer.
Has the basic telescopic handle made of aluminum and has a helpful divider inside the case.
It is offered in multiple sizes ranging from 20 inches to 28 inches and depending on what length you are you might want a higher or lower suitcase.
This picture shows some guidance on what size you should expect going for.
One con is that it does not offer a TSA lock built in as many other premium brands do, but if that’s something you don’t need because you already have a luggage lock then that’s not an issue.
The wheels aren’t made out of cheap plastic but instead made of some kind of rubber material that gives it good grip and rolls smoothly over the airport floors and handles the pavements exceptionally.
5. Delsey Luggage Helium Aero Large Checked Luggage Hard Case, Titanium Review
Some prefer to use a hard case over a soft case, with a softshell case it can expand more but it does not have the protection as a hardshell have.
The material used is polycarbonate which is a type of plastic that is strong and shatter-proof.
As I often recommend this is a spinner luggage with four wheels (each wheel is doubled so technically eight) that will make it easy to maneuver and puts very little strain on your arms moving it.
The interior is fully lined up with zipper’s, pockets and a belt to help things organized inside.
For the zippers, there is the standard 3-number combination TSA lock which is needed for the TSA agents to open and close.
A wide variety of colors you can pick from to help you spot your bag easily from a distance such as black, blue, red, brushed charcoal, teal and more.
This is 29 inches big but still quite lightweight, the double-sided wheels make the wheels so much more durable and easier and for that, I give this a good rating.
6. Travelers Choice Travel Select Amsterdam 25-Inch Expandable Rolling Upright, Navy
If you like two wheels instead of spinner luggage which have four wheels then this a great option.
This is a soft shell luggage that is a bit different in design than most manufacturers it has two convenient pockets on the outside as you can see.
Aside from the fair and reasonable cost, it is known for aesthetic design and traveling with this bag can boost your confidence. Every time you meet new people, it is something that you can boast.
A Few of the Features
- Made of Durable Materials. Stylish luggage bag is not worth it when it’s not sturdy. On the market, there are many options to pick. Some are good to try, and others are not. As a reliable option, Travel Select Amsterdam is packed with sturdy and superior materials. It comes with 1200D 2-tone polyester with PVC backing. For those who are looking for a bag that lasts for years, this is ideal.
- Locking Internal Retractable Handle System. Opening and closing a bag is sometimes difficult. Since you travel to have fun, checked luggage with the stressful locking internal retractable handle system is not a good choice. With Travel Select Amsterdam, your experience would be different. It makes closing and opening much easier than you imagine.
- Fully Imprinted Interior Lining. Travel Select Amsterdam does not have the typical interior lining. The company makes it elegantly imprinted for a stunning touch. It also has elastic tie-down straps for your ease.
- Dual Shoe Pockets and a Large Interior Mesh Lid Pocket. This checked luggage has different pockets. As a traveler, of course, one of the stuff that you cannot afford to forget at home is your shoes. With this brand, you can pack it during your summer exploration.
- Inline Skate Wheels. As with other high-quality products on the market, its inline skate wheels have corner protectors. These allow you to experience quiet and smooth rolling. Once you arrive at your destination, you might suffer from jet lag because of long hours of air travel and noisy luggage is disappointing. For you to have the peace of mind, take this product into consideration. You would love its corner protectors.
- Expandable Feature. Can’t you pack all your stuff in checked luggage? As a traveler, bring necessary items such as shoes, hygienic supplies, and clothes. No matter how you try hard to select the things for your travel, sometimes, small luggage might require you to reduce the number of items. But worry no more! Travel Select Amsterdam has expandable features that allow you to pack 25% more stuff.
Another checked luggage to weigh in mind is Maxlite 5 Lightweight Expandable Spinner Suitcase. As with Travel Select Amsterdam, it is rich with features such as:
- A Half-Pound Lighter than the Maxlite 4. Heavy bags affect your travel. The fun and memorable experience you have in mind would turn into disappointment. Maxlite 5 is lightweight and ultra-durable. As a 25” expandable spinner suitcase, this maximizes your packing power. Whether you will have short or longer trips soon, this is the ideal checked bag you can ever have. It is made of polyester fabric with stain-resistant, ergonomic, high-tensile-strength, or water-repellant zipper. This offers durability that lasts over a long time.
- 4-Wheel Spinners. Maxlite has 4-wheel spinners that rotate 360 degrees for a smooth and convenient roll in any direction. It comes with a durable and lightweight handle that features a contour grip and comfortable touchpoints. Because of that, you can maneuver it without a burden. It has unique bottom tray design that stabilizes wheels and boasts a sturdy feature for stress-free alignment and steering.
- Expands up to 2” to Help You Get the Most out of its Packing Capacity. From your favorite shirts, shoes, to hygienic supplies, you can bring them all for your upcoming travel. But always remember to bring the essential stuff.
- Limited Lifetime Coverage. Maxlite 5 is available with great coverage. Not only does it cover the repair, but it also covers other potential damages from the airline of your option.
A Few of the Advantages
- High-Resistance to Water and Stain. Since Maxlite 5 is made of polyester fabric and coated with DuraGuard, it can resist water and stains. As a traveler, you can keep your checked luggage looking awesome, avoid unnecessary replacement costs, and acquire huge savings within a long span of time.
- Honeycomb Frame System. Since its availability on the market, Maxlite 5 has the reputation of lightweight durability. Thanks to its honeycomb frame system.
- Side Accessory Pocket, Adjustable Hold-Down Straps, and Full-Length Interior Lid Pocket. All these things offer packing flexibility and convenience. Taking advantage of typical products from the market makes packing stressful. With the new version from the company, Maxlite 5 can transform your experience into something hassle-free.
- H20 Guard. One of the concerns of checked luggage users is moisture. Aside from the unpleasant smells it produces, the interior lining would start to peel. Maxlite 5 will never give you the same experience. It has an H20 guard that protects its interior lining whatever the season.
8. Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner 24, Black
Another luggage you have to check out is Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner 24.
Everything that you look for a travel bag is available in this product. From high-quality performance to affordable price, it is a meaningful investment that you dream.
- Hardside 100% Polycarbonate. Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner 24 is of superb quality. It is durable that lasts over the years.
- 4 Wheels Multi-Directional. Quality luggage could mean a lot of things. Aside from a sturdy material, smooth rolling could contribute to a fun experience.
- Lightweight. Heavy luggage can affect the travel of your dreams. With this version from Samsonite, you can just pack what you need. It has a lightweight feature that promotes convenience.
A Few of the Advantages
- Exterior Design. Perhaps, all travelers out there would love the modern design of this Samsonite luggage. It is also professional and has bright color options to select.
Its Hardside cases have lots of benefits. You would be amazed at its performance if caught in a dirty environment, it doesn’t get as dirty as a softside luggage.
It has a micro-diamond texture that makes it scratch-resistant. It is also ideal for longer trips because of its expandable feature. If you want to snag souvenirs on your escapade, this version from Omni has got you covered.
- A Variety of Color Options. This Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner 24 is available in black. The good news is that there are other colors to pick. Whether you want burnt orange, Caribbean blue, or radiant pink, this seems to have covered the client’s different tastes.
- Interior Design. The Samsonite Omni luggage has a standard and straightforward interior. It does not have an array of pockets. On one side, it has a zippered mesh section that spans the bag length to separate items. On the opposite side, it has a crisscross elastic band. There is also a smaller vertical zippered pocket attached to the side. It is perfect for toiletries and other small valuables.
- Different Sizes. This version of Samsonite Omni is a 24-inch suitcase. Aside from that, there are other sizes to pick such as 20” and 28” travel bag. You can purchase every piece individually when you don’t want the luggage set.
- Long-Lasting Durability. Over the years of serving the market, Samsonite is reputed for providing durable and strong luggage. The company has this set that continues the company’s strong reputation. Because of its excellent and modern material, it can withstand the test of time. Whether it’s sunny or rainy travel, this product got your back.
9. Samsonite Centric Expandable Hardside Checked Luggage with Spinner Wheels, 28 Inch Review
As smart luggage, centric is specially catered to the way you move.
Wherever your travel destination is, you can count on this durable and lightweight collection from Samsonite. Perhaps, it’s going to be your favorite travel buddy.
It can pack enough outfits for your entire escapade. You can bring other stuff for an international adventure.
With its three sized spinner options, the thing you will leave behind is your business for sure.
When you have lots of clothes or toiletries to bring, this product will never disappoint you.
It got your back, giving you the chance to have a satisfying experience. Measuring 28 inches tall, it has enough space you need to pack for a family trip or a solo journey.
Despite its size, it can hold the stuff you need at only 10.8 pounds.
While bringing all your clothes and supplies for hygienic purposes, this will ensure a pain-free escapade. You can say bye to neck or back pain due to heavy luggage.
- It is Made of 100% Polycarbonate Material. As with other materials, polycarbonate is study and strong. It can protect itself from damages in the airport and hotel. Plus, the changing weather cannot affect its performance. It would remain as functional as possible, making it a worth it investment for you.
- It is Portable. Because of the special material, this product is lightweight. While enjoying majestic sceneries, you won’t break a sweat with this travel bag. Optimal comfort, maximum convenience, and 100% satisfaction are a few things you can expect along the way.
- It Boosts Curb Appeal. Well, everyone prefers to purchase a sturdy and aesthetic travel bag, and this brand comes to your rescue. It has unique designs that you can refer to your friends, family relatives, and colleagues. Plus, it has a stylish and smooth texture that you would enjoy.
- It is Equipped with TSA-Approved Locks. Aside from your shirts and shoes, expensive valuables are other things you should not forget to bring. When you have lost luxurious accessories and gadget in your past escapade because of a poor quality bag, it won’t happen again with this option. This has a TSA-approved lock that will keep the bad guys out. It can reduce your risk to lose your possessions.
10. Delsey Luggage Helium Aero, Medium Checked Luggage, Hard Case Spinner Suitcase, Blue Review
Would you prefer to have a stylish spinner suitcase? How about checked luggage with durable aluminum handles with a 10-year warranty? Then, you have come to the right place because this luggage from Delsey is the product of your option.
- Materials and Durability
This luggage is made of pure and authentic polycarbonate without the presence of synthetic materials. Because of this modern component, it is incredibly sturdy and able to withstand energetic baggage hander. Typically, it lasts for years without potential damages, scratches, and other problems.
- Double Spinner Wheels
Have you never used spinner wheels before? Or have you tried one with poor performance? Whatever the case may be, this will give you a new experience. It can help you push the version of Delsey beside you without a burden.As with other reliable products on the market, its spinner wheels roll smoothly when the luggage is not tilted. The company turns this checked luggage into a cart. Moreover, this puts less pain on your shoulders and other parts of the body.
- Secure TSA Approved Lock
The most important thing about your suitcase is that its contents stay secure though it’s not in your hands.
Packed with TSA approved lock, this product will protect all your valuables. From clothes, accessories, shoes, to gadgets, you can protect them throughout your escapade. Unlike the competition, it has a 3-dial combination. Without the help of a professional, you can set this up within a minute or two.
- Aluminum Comfort Grip Handles
Yes, it’s true that you can say bye to horrid plastic handles. This checked luggage has aluminum grip handles. Besides the long-lasting feature, it has a comfy grip. Despite the rock solid material on the inside, it is incredibly soft. The company uses special material to boost the level of its smooth texture. The handle also has a button that holds it in a single position. Compared to other products out there, it works well and serves as a charm. All you have to do is take out the handle and press the button.
- Expandable by 2 Inches
Do you have tried fitting in everything you purchased on the trip? Then, you will be glad to know that you can expand this solution up to 22 inches. This is an impressive feature for those people who love shopping overseas.
Sometimes, it may not work. The good news is that there is an alternative way. Take advantage of the zippers. You can expand it to pack all your souvenirs and other important items.
11. Samsonite Aspire Xlite Expandable Spinner 29, Black Review
When you hear the word suitcase, what comes to your mind? Perhaps, you think about Samsonite.
The company is top-rated for their exceptional suitcases. They have the reputation of being one of the best-selling checked luggage brands around the globe.
- Quality of the Materials
This version of Aspire Xlite has a strong presence of polyester. Not only is it used in softshell luggage, but it is also employed in backpacks. It is incredibly sturdy but not as durable as nylon. Aside from a strong feature, it is cost-effective.
- Single Spinner Wheels
Have you given softshell luggage a try? What was your experience? Can’t you get it rolling unless you tilt the travel bag? With this Aspire Xlite Expandable Spinner, your experience would be different. It features single spinner wheels that you can turn 360 degrees. Therefore, you can push this luggage in front of you with ease.
- Impressive Handles
Aside from easy maneuverability, this option has a double-barrel retractable wheel handle. Whether it is stored, you can lock it with a push of its button. Unfortunately, you cannot lock it into different positions when extended. In addition, it has two carry handles on the top and on the side. Both are padded, so picking the suitcase will be stress-free.
- Expandable Capacity
Do you always encounter some trouble packing your stuff? Can’t you decide on what clothes to bring on your international trip? Do you struggle to fit the things you bought with your checked luggage? Then, this new product from Aspire Xlite got you covered. Each of the suitcases has the expandable capacity. Therefore, you have two zippers to expand the packing capacity of your checked luggage.
Best checked luggage brands
There tons of different luggage brands, but some are more experienced and does in-house testing to make sure each design and suitcase completes the durability tests.
So here’s a list of brands I can safely recommend that have an affordable price and high-quality standards.
- Amazonbasics (very budget friendly but not the best quality but good bang for the buck.)
- Travelers Choice
Things to consider when buying a luggage
It is undoubtedly true that you’re going to be worried about the price of your luggage.
After all, you do not want to spend too much.
The luggage listed above are the best affordable luggage that doesn’t cost a fortune.
The good news is that this won’t be a major issue.
There are plenty of price options out there.
Just remember that you have to be cautious about spending too little.
If you do, there is always a chance that the quality of the luggage is going to be unimpressive.
In other words, do not be afraid to splurge to ensure you get a great luggage that is going to last.
You’ll also want to consider the material of the luggage.
Some luggage has a hard shell, while others feature a soft shell.
There are perks associated with both.
Buying a soft luggage will give you the ability to stuff it into tighter locations.
With a hard shell luggage, it might be tougher to store. However, this is going to protect your items far more.
You cannot go wrong with either one.
Just make sure that you get the right one for your unique preferences.
The Luggage Size
It is pertinent to make sure that you get a luggage of the right size.
There are plenty of options to play around with here.
If you’re going to be staying away from home for a long period of time, you’ll definitely want a large suitcase.
If you’re only going to be away for a day or two, you’ll probably be better suited by an overnight bag. Find out your travel plans in advance and make the right choice here.
It is also a good idea to take a peek inside of the luggage.
Does it have plenty of pockets and slots? You’ll definitely want to make sure that your items are organized completely. Therefore, you’ll definitely want a luggage with a few pockets and slots.
This will make it possible to keep your colognes and soaps away from your clothing.
After all, you just never know when you’re going to experience a leak. Get pockets and this will help prevent your clothing from being soiled.
Pretty much all luggage is going to have some handles.
Nevertheless, not all handles are the same.
Some are going to be far more efficient than others. There is always a chance that the luggage’s handle is going to be uncomfortable. Or, it might be placed in a bad location. With that being said, you need to make sure that the handles are correctly placed. This will make a big difference.
It’ll ensure that you have no trouble carrying the luggage from location to location.
It is also a good idea to buy a luggage with several handles so you can carry the luggage in various ways, like sideways for example.
What Luggage Brand?
Before buying a luggage, it is pertinent to check out the brand.
The ones I’ve listed above are trusted and experienced brands in the luggage industry.
There are plenty of companies out there that make luggage.
But nevertheless, some companies are better than others.
And, you just never know when you’re going to run into issues.
With that being said, you should definitely take the time to analyze the company’s history.
Do they have a good customer service department?
Is the company on top of their game and willing to fix problems when they occur?
This can make a big difference in the long run.
Only do business with companies that are going to stand behind their products and fix issues when they occur.
Is It Carry On Luggage?
It is also vital to consider whether or not you want a carry on bag.
If you buy a luggage that can be used as a carry-on, you’re going to save yourself a lot of money and a big hassle.
If the luggage is too big, it will not be a carry-on and you’ll need to get it checked by the staff at the airport.
It is in your best interest to avoid this. With this in mind, you should always try to buy a carry-on luggage if you’re going to be bringing limited items with you.
There is no doubt that luggage has evolved significantly over the past few years.
Today, they’re more innovative than ever before.
There are many pieces of luggage that are equipped with wheels, some have so-called spinner wheels which are four wheels and some are the traditional with only two wheels.
This won’t be a necessity for everyone, but it can make a big difference for many people.
If you’re older and do not want to carry your luggage, you should definitely buy one that features wheels. If you want to travel in luxury, you’ll definitely want a luggage with wheels.
Finally, you should realize that life is completely unpredictable.
Even if you do months and months of research, things can still go wrong with your luggage.
There is always a chance that the wheel or handle is going to break.
With that being said, you need to make sure that your luggage is protected by a good warranty. This can make a huge difference in the long run. With a good warranty, you won’t have to worry about replacing your luggage too soon.
The company will take care of the issue for free as long as the luggage is still under warranty.
- Two Wheels or Four Wheels
Most travelers assume that the luggage that comes with four wheels is the best option. Well, with its features, you can either push or pull it in any direction. But it has a few downsides. First, it can roll away more easily although you are on a minor incline position. Lastly, the wheels are extremely attached. This means that they are more prone to break off than checked luggage in two wheels.
- Soft or Hard
Hard luggage has various benefits. It protects delicate items better. It is sturdier and more theft-proof. As a matter of fact, it can’t be slashed open. It’s rain-proof, too. Typically, they are made of Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS). This is the cheapest and lightest kind of plastic used for the outside of luggage. Other manufacturers also use polycarbonate. But it’s quite expensive. Some also take advantage of aluminum because it is the most durable material. As with other components, it also has a downside. It is considered the heaviest.
Another disadvantage of hard-shelled luggage is that it gets scuffed up quickly. Plus, it is overwhelming if you have to squeeze it into a compartment.
- Durability and Materials
Of course, some travelers choose a soft-sided piece of checked luggage. Like hard suitcases, there are materials to select. For the cheapest option, take advantage of polyester. For easy to clean and sturdy product, ballistic nylon is the best. When looking for a lighter and softer solution, Cordura nylon is good to try.
If your main concern is durability, check the denier rating. This shows the fiber thickness of the fabric. The higher the number, the thicker your option. Experts recommend the checked luggage that has 500 or 2,000 denier range.
- Size and Weight
Another concern for travelers when buying new luggage is weight. Not only are travel enthusiasts worried about having to wheel a bag around the airport, but domestic airlines imposed a weight limit. For checked luggage, it is around 50 pounds.
Why You Should Purchase A Luggage
Do you intend to travel at some point in the future?
If the answer is yes, you need to understand that traveling is no fun when you leave things at home.
With that being said, you need to make sure that you bring everything along and you do so in a convenient way.
This is why you should think about buying a luggage.
Adding this item to your repertoire will make things so much more convenient for you in the long run. Within this guide, you’re going to learn more about the perks of owning a luggage and tips for buying your very own luggage.
As mentioned above, owning a luggage is going to make your travels so much more convenient.
Can you imagine trying to carry your clothing around in another manner?
Your hands would be full and things would be flying everywhere.
With a luggage, you’ll be able to stash everything away securely. And, moving the luggage from one location to the next will be easier!
Anyone who is going to be traveling regularly will definitely want to own a good solid luggage for traveling.
It is also pertinent to keep your clothing organized.
You want to make sure that you’re always able to grab a new pair of socks and underwear without having to dig through your shorts and pants.
If you throw everything into a duffle bag or even plastic bags, this won’t happen.
You’ll have to rummage through everything to find what you need. With a luggage, this will never be an issue. You’ll have little to no trouble keeping everything organized. That will make you a far more efficient traveler.
It is also true that clothing can be fairly heavy.
Throw in your soaps, shampoos and other beauty items. That can increase the weight significantly.
Suffice to say, lifting that much weight can be dangerous. You could get hurt. This is why you’ll want to invest in a good luggage.
Some are equipped with wheels and a handle. This combination will ensure that you’re able to get your clothing from point A to point B without having to lift anything. If you want to protect your back, be sure to buy a good luggage with wheels!
Finally, you should realize that your appearance can make a huge difference.
You’ll want to impress every single time you get step out of the house or hotel. This is why you need a good luggage. With the right one, you’ll be able to keep your clothing free of wrinkles. This won’t be the case with other options.
Different Types Of Luggage
Now that you’ve learned about the major perks of owning a luggage, it is time to learn about the different types. This will make it far easier for you to find the type that suits you the best. Below, you will delve deeper into the different types of luggage available and their benefits.
First and foremost, you have the valise.
This is often referred to as an overnight bag or an overnighter.
Valises tend to be very small, so they’re not good for long trips. Instead, they’re your best option when you intend to stay away from home for a few days or so. If you’re going to be gone more than three days, you’ll probably want to invest in something a little bit bigger.
The suitcase is really the most common type of luggage today.
A suitcase is much bigger than the valise and it’ll be able to hold far more items. Suitcases are good for longer trips.
They’ll be able to hold lots of items, including clothing, perfumes, cologne, soaps, and shampoos.
If you buy this type of luggage and stuff it full, there is a good chance that the luggage will be heavy.
With this in mind, you should choose one with a handle and wheels to make it easier to transport.
There are also many carry-on bags. This is a good choice for some people, but they might not be big enough for everyone.
If you’re going to be staying gone for a week or longer, there is a good chance that a carry-on bag won’t be able to hold all of the clothing that you need. Still, these bags are convenient since you can take them on airplanes.
Finally, you have the trunk. Trunks were very popular in the past.
However, they’re not nearly as popular in this day and age.
After all, they’re bigger and much more difficult to transport than the alternatives.
If you’re going to buy a trunk, you need to make sure that you’re going to be away from home for a very long period of time.
Otherwise, you’re better off with one of the others.
The conclusion of luggage brands
Do you love everything about traveling?
Do you enjoy falling in long lines, experiencing check-ins, and sitting in overstuffed airplanes?
Then, there’s one thing that may bother you, and that is packing.
Perhaps, you don’t know what to bring, and the real problem may lie in your suitcase.
Have you ever embarrassed at the baggage carousel by pulling off or stepping up your luggage?
Have you ever cursed out because of your bag? Have you experienced trying to catch your flight home and a wheel snapped right off?
Of course, there are other things that can go wrong with your suitcase.
More often than not, the airline might replace it. Perhaps, the zipper might break as you head out the door.
Possibly, you might find that your souvenirs have been damaged. Everything might happen in your luggage. That’s why buying the perfect piece of travel bag can help you eliminate all these problems. So getting a good sturdy suitcase can ease the sometimes pain of traveling.
So, what’re your thoughts?
Which is the ideal option for you? Whatever your decision, you rest assured that you can have a high-quality and meaningful investment.
Let me know in the comments if you have anything to add, thank you.